This privacy notice tells you what we do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
**We collect names for the newsletter when voluntarily submitted by you, using the Opt-in standard. The list is never shared or used for other purposes. You can remove your email address and info at any time.
Duncker Strasse 79
Types of data processed:
– Inventory data (for example, names, addresses).
– Contact data (e.g., e-mail, telephone numbers).
– Content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos). For example: Pressing play a video above will set a third-party cookie to Youtube or Vimeo. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
– Usage data (e.g., websites visited, interest in content, access times).
– Meta/communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
Categories of data subjects
Visitors and users of the online offer (hereinafter referred to collectively as “users”).
Purpose of processing
– Provision of the online offer, its functions, and contents.
– Answering contact requests and communicating with users.
– Security measures.
– Range measurement/Marketing
Applicable legal bases
In accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. If the legal basis is not mentioned in the data protection declaration, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our services and carry out contractual measures as well as answer inquiries is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO and the legal basis for processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6, paragraph 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In accordance with Art. 32 of the DSGVO, we shall take into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk to the rights and rights of the parties, and the extent to which the rights and obligations of the parties to the processing of the data may be exercised.